Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy Birthday VIOLET!

In honor of my niece, Violet turning 3…
Words that start with "V" and remind of her…


Vocal- because she is 3 and talks a lot

Vivacious- because she is full of life and has a carefree spirit

Vocabulary- it’s not huge, but pretty good for a 3 year old. One night she screamed, “You’re sitting on the remote, dad!”




Violet- because it is a pretty flower and it’s her name

Violin- because I hope she learns to play one because I always wanted to
learn how to play one



Vivid- because she has a bright attitude and is a little dramatic at times

Valuable- because she is important to my entire family- the only grandchild

Vibrant- because… well, see vivacious





Villain- because she is 3 and can be quite a piece a work
Volcano- because she is 3 and is cute one second and then can blow up the next




Happy 3rd Birthday Violet! I love you!

Remeber to be good...  xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment