Friday, February 11, 2011

Cures for an EDW- Emotional Drunk Wife

Happy Hour. Drinking. Shots. Drunk. Emotional Breakdown. Puffy eyes. Hungover.

When I woke up this morning I thought... "how do I cure this hangover and get rid of these puffy eyes?"
Here are some tips...

Eggs- Eat some eggs! Funny thing is... when Trav and I get home from the bars and we are hungry, we cook eggs! Easy and you almost ALWAYS have eggs in the house.

The Hair of the Dog- Just have another drink! Why not!? Keep in mind that you will eventually have a hangover, but you can delay it! But please do not drive if you find yourself getting wasted again.

Goody's headache powder- Ahhh--- works every time. Goody's..."Tougher than your headache"

Puffy Eyes... It isn't always that you will have puffy eyes, but if you are one of those girls that likes to be an emotional drunk... you just might need a cure for those beautiful blues...

Tea Bags- cold caffeinated tea bags over the eyes. Sounds weird and dangerous as you may stain your face and your clothes.

Cold face towel- I put a cold wet face towel over my eyes and lay down and just back to sleep. This is good for all parties involved.

The best cure for a hangover and puffy eyes is just not to get too drunk where you turn in to an emotional train wreck!
(A HUGE thank you to my awesome husband for making me feel so much better and letting me cry and snot all over his shoulder- I heart you husband!)

2 comments: