Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Emotions of the day...

DRAINED- Due to lack of sleep
REFRESHED- Thanks to my citrus body bar soap
Briefly CONTENT- Listening to my rapper husband, Eminem
FRUSTRATED- Because as soon as I got to work I had fires that I had to put out.
UNDERMINED- Because I cant be taken seriously at work.
OVER WORKED- Because my pending file is only getting larger.
UNDER PAID- please see "over worked"
BUSY- Because I am my own department at work and have no help.
RELIEVED- Because LT finally got to work and she makes work so much more tolerable.
HUNGRY- Because all I had for dinner the night before was a mini homemade breakfast sandwich.
CHEERFUL- Because I finally got to eat and ordered a chicken sandwich from Jestine's and had a good lunch with Cassandra
FRUSTRATED (again)- Because a Jerry I work with makes my job so much more harder than it needs to be. I loathe him.
RELIEVED- Because the day was almost over.
ANNOYED- Because the day was almost over but I spent most of it in a foul mood.
RELAXED- Because I was on my home and was finally enjoying a cig and my husband, Eminem on the radio.
TIRED-Because I felt all of the above today.

Holy Shit! Am I going to have to feel this most of my life?
How was your day?
RATE of the day: Borderline SUCKY.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you had a bad day.there's always tomorrow. XO friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA. You forgot to mention how you are looking forward to some qt roadtrip time with me....

    ReplyDelete