Sunday, June 6, 2010

Buddies,Bars, Beers & Boobs

My weekends usually consist of hanging out with friends or hanging out with friends at a wedding. This weekend was full of friends and laughing and "the best. "

Buddies: Travisimo, LT aka Lorraina, Cfm aka Cassandra, TeamEd2
Bars:

Triangle Char and Bar- this was my third night in a row at this bar. I will definitely need a break from it after this week. However, the company I had a Triangle was great. Beers, Shots, Cigs, Laughs-- what more could I have wanted? Well, I was about to find out.

We then headed to the Tattooed Moose- a first timer for all buddies involved.


After a few beers and a few shots, it was decided by all that we would head to Jaguars. For those of you who do not know what this... it is a Strip Club in the not so hot part of the peninsula. Please keep in mind this is about 11pm. Once again, a first timer moment for all involved. TeamEd2 ended up dropping about... hmmm... $200 in the first 20 mins of us being there. I am going to be honest... I was excited to be somewhere different. There were naked girls dancing on poles, while half naked girls served us alcohol. I mean, what's not to like, right? Not to mention, we were given crisp $2 bills to hand to the lovely ladies who were working their tiny lil shirts off.


The highlight of the night...


Question #1:Why the hell would someone want to do this to themsleves?


Answer: Obviously this middle aged woman wanted to hide the fact that she has a huge nose and replace it with GIANT boobs.


Question #2: Why the hell would people want to see her skip around on a stage shaking her dodge ball sized breasts and rubbing her bologna sized areolas?


Answer: It was shocking... It was hard not to look. SHE WAS EVERYWHERE... THEY WERE EVERYWHERE. If it wasn't her boob it was a shadow of the damn things. She ended her performance by placing a cup in between her boobs and allowing people to wad up their money and try to make a shot in to the cup. What's not fun about that? Travisimo missed. Waste of $2 bucks. Bastard!


I then picked the stripper I wanted to give my money-- or rather, TeamEd2's money to. And then I saw her-- she was like an angel-- not really, but the prettiest one of all of them. I was amazed by her talent on the pole. I walked up to her and told her how pretty I thought she was and what a great job I thought she was doing. She thanked me and made out with my neck. PAUSE FOR REACTION. I giggled drunkenly... and stuck my money her in her g string. At that moment "I fell in love with a stripper." But quickly fell out of love when my hubs walked up and gave her money and she made out with his neck! WTF! She cheated on me! I don't know if I can forgive her. We stayed at the club for a few hours... we met some interesting people and had a photo shoot- which I am not sure if that was allowed in the strip club, but no one stopped us.

RARRRRR!!!!!!!!!
~Being good and being really good at it!

1 comment:

  1. I dont even know what to say to this other than where was my invite?!

    ReplyDelete