Monday, September 20, 2010

Bad Blogger! BAD!

Dear Blog,

Not only have been neglecting you, but for awhile there I was neglecting my house. She was looking rough and had Ruckus tumbleweed rolling around everywhere. So I decided it needed some serious reconstructive surgery.We gave her a face lift and gave her a makeover.

Tell me this… why is it… when you go in to a paint store… the color you like… is placed around colors that have the same hue… so it fucks your eyes up and you think you are seeing green but it really BLUE/ green. They tell you that is it green and then you spend $250 on paint and hire out little Mexico to do the work and IT IS STILL BLUE!

Mr. TWRave asked us if we got the paint for free! Umm... low blow Tina, looowww blow. I mean, it is blue but it is just going to take some getting used to. Our master bathroom needed some love too. There were holes everywhere and a fish border that was half torn off, so I invested some time and gave her a little love… and TA DA!!!!! The house and the bathroom may look like the same color but they're not-->the house is called Summer Breeze and the bathroom is Eliza Lucas.

And the cherry on the top would be... Travisimo built me a walk in closet--- he is the best!





Look carefully... Travisimo putting the shutters up




Beadboard and fresh paint!






And my new walk in closet- now all I need is new clothes. I am working that...


I am sorry for being a bad blogger... I will do what I can to make up for it.

With deepest regret,

S~


1 comment: